CURRENT CONTESTS AND CONTEST RULES
Customer Review Contest
Enter for your chance to win one of THREE $100 ISGC PATCH CLUB
How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a review on any product purchased or gifted, on the product page within the ISGC Patch Club official website, www.isgcpatchclub.com. For the product(s) you wish to review, visit www.isgcpatchclub.com, select the product you wish to write a review for, select write a review. Fill out the review form and submit within the contest times stated below. (Customer produced product pics are welcomed and encouraged. Post a pic with your review and receive DOUBLE ENTRIES!) You may only enter one review per product page. No limit on entries other than our current total number of products available on the website.
Deadline for entries: Sunday May 2, 2021 at 11:59pm CST
Drawing will be held on Monday May 3, 2021 and winners will be notified via e-mail.
ISGC Patch Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign at any time for any reason. See Below for Official Rules.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: This Campaign is open only to those who sign up at the www.isgcpatchclub.com and who are 18 as of the date of entry. The Campaign is only open to legal residents of United States and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of ISGC Patch Club, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Campaign. The Campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of ISGC Patch Club as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on Saturday April 3, 2021 at 12:01pm CST and ending Sunday May 2, 2021 at 11:59pm CST. All online entries must be received by Sunday May 2, 2021 at 11:59pm CST.
4. How to Enter: The Campaign must be entered by submitting a review on any product purchased or gifted, on the product page within the ISGC Patch Club official website, www.isgcpatchclub.com. For the product(s) you wish to review, visit www.isgcpatchclub.com, select the product you wish to write a review for, select write a review. Fill out the review form and submit within the contest times stated above. (Customer produced product pics are welcomed and encouraged. Post a pic with your review and receive DOUBLE ENTRIES!) You may only enter one review per product page. No limit on entries other than our current total number of products available on the website. All reviews will be screened for eligibility and purchase verification. We may contact you if your product was a gift and verify the gifting parties name. At submission, you understand that your review will be posted to the official website of ISGC Patch Club for public viewing.
The entry must fulfill all Campaign requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of ISGC Patch Club. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple email addresses, identities, or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of ISGC Patch Club.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Campaign (the “Winner”) will receive a $100 E-Gift Card for use only at www.isgcpatchclub.com. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by ISGC Patch Club. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted except at ISGC Patch Club's discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of Winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for ISGC Patch Club to use Winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: Three winner's will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of ISGC Patch Club. Winner will be notified by email via the email address provided during the product review submission, within five (5) days following selection of the Winners. ISGC Patch Club shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for Winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected. Receipt by Winner of the prize offered in this Campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER (AT ISGC PATCH CLUB'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE CAMPAIGN, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this content (e.g., photo, video, text, etc.), You understand and agree that ISGC Patch Club, anyone acting on behalf of ISGC Patch Club, and ISGC Patch Club’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the World, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the Campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes. without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent. Optional verbiage for Contests: By entering this content, You represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship, and does not violate any third party’s proprietary or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes upon the intellectual property right of another, You will be disqualified at the sole discretion of ISGC Patch Club. If the content of your entry is claimed to constitute infringement of any proprietary or intellectual proprietary rights of any third party, You shall, at your sole expense, defend or settle against such claims. You shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless ISGC Patch Club from and against any suit, proceeding, claims, liability, loss, damage, costs or expense, which ISGC Patch Club may incur, suffer, or be required to pay arising out of such infringement or suspected infringement of any third party’s right.
9. Terms & Conditions: ISGC Patch Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Campaign should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond ISGC Patch Club’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Campaign. In such case, ISGC Patch Club may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by ISGC Patch Club. ISGC Patch Club reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. ISGC Patch Club has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Campaign, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by Campaign rules; or the use of bots, macros, scripts, or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Campaign may be a violation of criminal and civil laws. Should such an attempt be made, ISGC Patch Club reserves the right to seek damages to the fullest extent permitted by law.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless ISGC Patch Club and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: THIS Campaign IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE UNITED STATES AND PARISH OF ASCENSION WITHIN THE STATE OF LOUISIANA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Campaign, participant agrees that any and all disputes that cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Campaign, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances shall participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Campaign). Participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
13. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the Winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, e-mail your request email@example.com. Requests must be received no later than May 15, 2021.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Campaign is ISGC Patch Club, LLC, 7476 Woodland Trace Ct. Sorrento, LA 70778.
15. Facebook/Instagram: The Campaign hosted by ISGC Patch Club is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.
16. ___ By checking here, You, the Contestant, have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.